You just don't know where he'll pop up next
| Home | Back Story | Friends | Patriots Program |

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Training Camp 2009

Always a sad day in the summer, yesterday marked the last day of training camp over at Gillette Stadium. The double session proved a slow day for Danny, as I was only able to get one Patriot - starting center (and BC alum) Dan Koppen - to pose with the banner for a pic. I did however get my first ever picture refusal with Danny, I guess LG Logan Mankins isn't a fan of the 7 ft likeness. Oh well, he was nice enough to sign the banner. Despite the slow last couple days, all in all camp was a wild success for Danny and myself. Final Count for Patriots pictures in 2009 was 20, plus 1 with Pat Patriot and another with former Pats Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie.

Here's the full list, for all of you dying to know:
- C Dan Koppen
- RB Kevin Faulk
- CB Terrence Wheatley
- K Stephen Gostkowski
- Def. Coord. Dean Pees
- NT Vince Wilfork
- WR Randy Moss
- QB Tom Brady
- QB Andrew Walter
- OL Russ Hochstein
- RB Sammy Morris
- QB Kevin O'Connell
- WR Joey Galloway
- WR Greg Lewis
- TE David Thomas
- DL Mike Wright
- LB Tully Banta-Cain
- S Ray Ventrone

To check out pictures and some stories, head to danthebanner.com

It was a great 2.5 weeks of camp - always my favorite place to bring Danny - and I can't wait to head back next July for more fun in the sun. In the meantime I guess I'll have to settle for watching the 2009 season unfold for the Pats :).
I'll be on the lookout for opportunities and places to bring Danny, so be sure to keep checking back for updates on his latest travels!

- The Banner Keeper

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home