You just don't know where he'll pop up next
| Home | Back Story | Friends | Patriots Program |

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dan's getting published!

Watch out New England, Dan the Banner is getting published. I pretty much knew this was going to happen, but know that all the chats and details have taken place, it is official...there will be a story on Danny, the banner, me and my daily trips to training camp in the Pats Gameday Program opening night against the Bills! Pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I spoke with a media employee with the Pats today - who had approached me about the story one day at training camp - I gave him all the details he wanted about Danny and the banner, and now we just have to sit back and wait for that first game when Danny is the "Fan Story" for that day's program. As if opening night, vs. the Bills, Monday Night Football, T.O in town, and the return of Tom Brady wasn't enough to look forward to for opening night, here's one more thing!
Very excited about this... always willing to expand the Dan story to anyone and everyone!

-The Banner Keeper

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home