You just don't know where he'll pop up next
| Home | Back Story | Friends | Patriots Program |

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wanted to come out and wish everyone a very happy 2010! Hopefully it will be a great year and decade as well!
I'm really going to stay optimistic for the Banner travels this year, I can feel a big year for the Banner traveling to new places and meeting new people. Still brainstorming ideas for fun activities and collections, right now I'm eying some sort of "Dan the Banner hits the 50 states" collection. It would take a long time - years, really - to complete, but I think it's something I'm going to look into, starting of course with good ol MA. It would be a really cool thing to put together.

Have a wonderful 2010, and be on the lookout for the Banner in the new year!

-The Banner Keeper

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home