You just don't know where he'll pop up next
| Home | Back Story | Friends | Patriots Program |

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Props to the Saints! Dan meets the Wide Receiving Corp

Dan with Marques Colston & Devery Henderson
What a productive day for the Banner at the afternoon practice! First off I have to once again give huge thanks and credit to the New Orleans Saints...they have been a GREAT autograph team thus far at practice, it makes me want to head down to New Orleans to catch some practices. I love the Pats, but they've gotten increasingly worse as a team at autograph signing/fan interaction, and the Saints put them to shame today.
For Dan the Banner news, Dan made 4 new friends at the afternoon session, and they were the top 4 wide receivers with the Saints: Marques Colston, Devery Henderson, Lance Moore, and Robert Meachem. All the guys were great, very nice, chatted a little bit, and even were patient enough to wait for a last minute photo-taker change by me when I realized I forgot the memory card in my camera and needed to use my phone. Got a pair of great pics with 2 guys each. Was already a big fan of the Saints, but will certainly be cheering for them even more this coming season!
Lance Moore & Robert Meachem

Looking forward to tomorrows last joint practice, perhaps I'll be lucky enough to get good 'ol #9!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home