You just don't know where he'll pop up next
| Home | Back Story | Friends | Patriots Program |

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dan visits Harvard Stadium

 So Dan and I headed out to Harvard Stadium today. I was going by anyway after work to catch some of the Boston Breakers v Atlanta Beat game, had Danny in the car, figured why not grab a pic at good ol' Harvard? Thanks to the very kind Team Ops people assisting me in my ventures, I was able to get a fantastic pic of Dan the Banner - who has been re-dubbed "Flat Danny" - from just inside the stadium gates with the field in the background. I had hoped to at some point get Danny out to a Breakers game this summer, but it doesn't look like he's going to be home until after their season ends. Fortunately Dan the Banner stepped into his "next best thing" role he does oh so well, and I was able to get a great pic from field level. Thanks again to the wonderful security staff for the help, and to make it even better the Breakers pulled out a 2-0 win on the night...the banner and I will certainly be taking partial credit for that victory!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home